Instruo - Arbhar
Arbhar heralds a new generation of granular processing in Eurorack. Sampled audio can be chopped into tiny grains, scattered, shaped, re-pitched, reversed, and layered for an endless range of audio manipulation from seamless frozen tones to mutated acousmatic madness. Each grain sounds with its defined specifications. When modulation is used, the “per-grain parameter” definition allows for true polyphonic layering.
Featuring a condenser microphone set into the front panel, built-in audio analysis for automatic sampling, and internal modulation over various parameters; this is truly a granulator like no other.
Introducing the world for the first time to the Dr Lexer methodology of granular processing.
It is as the old saying goes … “Nicht verzagen, Lexer fragen”.
- Granular processor (Lexer method)
- Two granular engines available simultaneously:
1. controlled by intensity and grain length settings (up to 24 grains)
2. externally triggered grains (up to 20 grains)
- Manual and automatic playhead control for granular textures and time stretched audio playback (Scan/Follow mode)
- Sampling wavetable oscillator
- 6 sample buffers (10 second record time each)
- Built in condenser microphone
- Dedicated analogue input pre-amplifier
- Audio onset analysis for automatic capture control
- LED display for amplitude, length, scan, spray
- Trigger out
- Forward/Reverse grain playback probability control
- Internal random/quantised pitch modulation
- 1V/OCT cv pitch control
- Dynamic grain windowing
- Included 2HP CV expander for additional CV controlSize