Distinction in design
An instrument of this magnitude is deserving of only the highest attention to detail - PolyBrute is a synthesizer years in the making.
It's undergone rigorous testing to ensure a build quality of the finest calibre. Controls, buttons, and expressive components that are a delight to use, time after time. Its pristine metal chassis is embellished with luxurious dark walnut appointments for a timeless aesthetic, with a sleek, modern flare that sets it apart from the crowd.
PolyBrute is something unmistakably new, while remaining firmly rooted in synth design heritage.
- Analog Morphing Synthesizer
- 6 voices of Polyphony
- Mono, Unison, Poly voicing
- Single, Split, Layer modes
- 61-keys with Velocity and Aftertouch
- Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, Ribbon controllers
- Morphée touch and pressure sensitive 3D controller
- Sound Morphing capability, part A and B for each preset
- Two Analog VCO's
- Triangle + Metalizer
- Square + Pulse Width
- Linear FM
- Hard Sync
- Noise Generator
- Continuous tone from rumble noise to white noise
- Osc and Noise Mixer with Filter routing
- 12dB/Oct Steiner Parker Filter
- Continuous LP>Notch>HP>BP morphing
- Cutoff, Resonance, Brute Factor
- 24dB/Oct Ladder Filter with Distortion
- Three Envelopes
- Two ADSR
- One DADSR
- Looping capability
- Three LFOs
- LFO1 and LFO2 with waveform selection
- LFO3 with waveform shaping using Shape and Symmetry
- Rate control & Tempo Sync
- Various retrig options
- Three stereo digital effects
- Modulation FX : Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Ring Modulation, ...
- Delay : 9 algorithms including BBD, Digital delay, ...
- Reverb : 9 algorithms including Hall, Plate, Spring, Shimmer, ...
- 768 preset slots
- 12x32 Modulation Matrix
- 64 step polyphonic sequencer
- Notes, Accent, Slide per step
- 3 tracks of automation
- Arpeggiator and Matrix Arpeggiator
- Stereo audio output
- MIDI and USB i/o + analog clock i/o
- 2 expression and 1 sustain pedal inputs