Behringer - VC340
Thanks to 37 semi-weighted full-size keys with velocity sensitivity and an authentic analog signal path, Behringer Vocoder VC340 is sure to become one of your favorite keyboards. Whether you use it to provide that awe-inspiring talking synth sound that sold millions of recordings or just for its really fat string section and multi-voice choir pads, owning Vocoder VC340 is like having your own personal time machine, enabling you to embrace the past or make your imprint on the future!
- Authentic analog vocoder, human voice and strings sounds from the 80's
- Vocoder sounds that made musical history and inspired some of the most famous artists and bands
- Microphone input to modulate any audio signal
- Multiple-stage chorus based on legendary BBD (bucket brigade delay) technology
- 37 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity sensitivity
- 32 sliders and switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- Pedal input for connection to modular systems
- Comprehensive USB/MIDI implementation for connection to keyboards/sequencers
True to the original
Great care has been taken in engineering Vocoder VC340, including the true-to-the-original analog circuitry, which makes it extremely easy for you to recreate the classic vocoder sounds that made a tremendous impact on synth-based rock. This highly-focused attention to detail is what gives Vocoder VC340 its ultra-flexible sound shaping capability, which covers everything from super-fat voice and string ensembles to stunning effects – and all the way out to the otherworldly sounds of your imagination.
You provide Vocoder VC340's unique voice
Unlike the original vocoders of the 1970s and 80s, you get to use your favorite microphone with Vocoder VC340. A dedicated XLR input connector is provided on the rear panel that allows any low-impedance (lo-z) dynamic mic (sold separately) to modulate the onboard synthesized sounds.
Nothing fattens up the sound of a vocal choir or string section better than a truly great chorus! That's why Vocoder VC340's chorus features authentic analog BBD (bucket brigade delay) technology, which hands the signal off across multiple processing stages for the ideal amount of luscious thickening.
Analog String Machine/Vocoder
Soaring analog synth strings and rich synthesized choral effects, not to mention a killer vocoder via your favorite XLR mic, await you in the Behringer Vocoder VC340 synthesizer. The VC340 is Behringer's take on a formidable vocoder and string machine of the late 1970s and '80s — now an octave shorter for a desk-friendlier footprint and greater portability. Its assignable layered/split string and choir sounds with analog bucket-brigade chorus explode into Vangelis analog goodness and modern EDM fare. And by plugging in a standard dynamic mic, The VC340 rewards you with timeless Moroder/Daft Punkian vocoder effects and creative modulation over any analog signal. The VC340's 37-key size plays easy and travels light. Wood side panels and hands-on controls give the Vocoder VC340 all the character of your favorite retrosynth.
- Behringer's take on a beloved vocoder/string machine of the '70s and '80s
- Soaring analog strings and rich synthesized choral effects
- A powerful vocoder via your favorite XLR dynamic mic (not included)
- Modulates voices and any other audio signal
- Analog BBD bucket-brigade chorus
- Simple hands-on controls
- 37-key footprint is great for modern desks and stages
- Pedal inputs connect the VC340 to modular systems
- Type:Vocoder Synthesizer
- Number of Keys:37
- Type of Keys:Semi-weighted, Full-size, Velocity-sensitive
- Other Controllers:Pitch Shift
- Effects Types:Vocoder, Multi-stage BBD Chorus
- Audio Inputs:1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/4" (mic)
- Audio Outputs:2 x 1/4" (L/mono, R)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- USB:1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O:In/Out/Thru/USB
- Pedal Inputs:2 x 1/4" (vocoder hold, pitch)
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4" (ext synth in)
- Power Supply:Standard IEC AC cable
- Manufacturer Part Number:VOCODERVC340