Nord - Wave 2
The Nord Wave 2 is a powerful 4-part performance synthesizer combining Virtual Analog synthesis, Samples, FM and Wavetable with an intuitive layer-focused interface.
Designed for musicians, producers, and sound designers, the hand-built Nord Wave 2 is a powerful 4-part performance synthesizer equipped with a 61-note keyboard with aftertouch, 48-voice polyphony, and an advanced sound engine, which harnesses the power of samples, virtual analog waveforms, FM, and wavetables to create mind-bending sounds for any style of production.
Up to four oscillators can be assigned to each part giving you a massive 16 total oscillators per patch. Create breath-taking textures and evolving sounds using layers, keyboard splits, and the latest group mode, which easily combines up to four layers and lets them share the same filter, envelope, arpeggiator, LFO, and effects settings for complex, multilayered sounds that can be edited as one coherent sound.
• 4-part Synthesizer with dedicated volume/pan faders
• Sample, Virtual Analog, Wavetable and FM synthesis
• 48 voice polyphony
• OLED Displays for Program and Oscillator sections
• 1 GB memory for Nord Sample Library 3.0
• User replaceable samples
• 61-note keyboard with Aftertouch
• Advanced Arpeggiator with Polyphonic Trig mode
• Gate feature for rhythmic effects
• Advanced Morph features with Impulse Morph
• Master Clock control of Arpeggiator, LFO and Effects
• Vibrato with 3 Delay modes and Wheel/Aftertouch assign
• Analog: Basic, Shape, Multi, Sync and Noise with up to 16 oscillators
• Advanced FM with harmonic and inharmonic algorithms
• True Unison mode
• LFO with five waveforms
• Flexible syncing and routing options
• AD/AR envelope
• ADSR Amp envelope
• Transient Attack Mode
• 12/24 dB lowpass, lowpass M, band pass, high pass, and LP+HP
• Filter Drive
• ADSR envelope
• FX section with Tremolo, Pan, Ring Modulation, Chorus, Ensemble and Vibe.
• EQ section with Drive
• Advanced Delay section
• Reverb section with five sizes + Dark, Bright and Chorale modes