Synclavier Digital - REGEN (IN-STOCK & SHIPPING)
The new buck in the Synclavier stable
Synclavier Regen is the newest in an auspicious line of Digital FM synthesizers. Designed for desktop use, it contains the power of the Synclavier II DSP engine, enhanced and optimised. Full colour screen, liquid-like touch controls, high fidelity audio output coupled with a sound design powerhouse makes this the synth you always dreamed of.
Regen supports additive synthesis for full control of 24 harmonics. We’ve now added subtractive synthesis to the Synclavier synthesis engine, especially for Regen, allowing creation of super saws, PCM square waves, and noise generation. Or you can use samples for your carrier waveform.
And these different waveform generators can be mixed. You have up to 12 partials to use in your sound design creation with crossfades assignable to inputs such as velocity, pressure, mod wheel, and of course, keyboard.
Regen is loaded with content to get you inspired fast. There are over 250 timbre presets including 6 newly-commisioned artist timbre libraries. On top of that, there are 2 exclusive sample libraries with over 300 new samples and one mega library with over 700 original samples from the NED era.
When you’re done exploring the factory content, you’ll have fun with the sound design possibilities. You can layer up to 12 partials with different sound generators (additive, subtractive, samples) then apply dynamic effects per partial. It’s truly an expressive instrument, both to program and to play. Polyphonic aftertouch and MPE is fully-supported and there’s a sophisticated modulators section where you can apply responsive curves to properties driven by pressure, velocity, mod wheel position, and so on.
- 255 Regen timbre presets
- 700+ samples of royalty-free factory content
- Additive waveforms, subtractive waveform generator and multi-sample patchlists
- 12 partials to build your sounds.
- 12 tracks for multi-timbral playback or stacking (layering) of sounds.
- 4 USB ports for keyboards and other peripherals plus one USB port for connection to DAW. And 5-pin MIDI standard (TRS).
- 2 full-colour high resolution screens
- Senstive liquid-like touch swiper and 12 selector pads.
- Multiple effects per track, including chorus, reverb, vibrato, tremolo, arpeggiator, bit crush, and multi-mode filter.
- High fidelity DC-coupled audio out (stereo XLR or TS) with 130dB of dynamic range.