Tangible Waves - 2CVADD-HQ
The 2CVADD-HQ has 2 separate circuits which are useful for controlling CVs more accurately for pitch, to keep things in tune. This could be for any 1V/Octave synthesisers, (doesn't have to be the AE modular). This accuracy is useful for to Oscillators and Sequence modules, but could be good for many purposes.
If you would like to have transposition buttons to shift by one or two octaves (or an adjustable amount), take a look at the CVADDER-HQ module
- A1 to A3 - these three inputs are added together in circuit A of the module
- IN A4 Neg - this input is deducted from the other three on the A circuit.
- B1 to B3 - these three inputs are added together in circuit B of the module
- A (x3) - Output of circuit A
- B (x3) - Output of circuit B
- MULT - a passive mixer/splitter separate to the module electronics.