Tangible Waves - DIODE FILTER
The DIODEFILTER is an adaption of the well-known diode ladder filter that became most popular by Roland's TB-303 bassline. And here it is for the AE modular!
Module power consumption: 3 mA
- In H - Input for lower level signals
- In L - Input for higher level signals
- CV1 - 0-5V control voltage input whose effect level is controlled by the CV1 knob.
- CV2 - 0-5V control voltage input, with no controlled attenuation within this module.
- Accnt1 -
- Accnt2 -
- LP OUT (x2) - The audio signal after being filtered.
- Bus CV - Voltage produced via a midi keyboard connected to the master module.
- Bus CTRL - Voltage produced via a midi keyboard connected to the master module.
- FREQ - Sets the Cutoff Frequency of the filter
- CV1 - Controls the amount the CV1 input affects the cutoff frequency of the filter.
- RESONANCE - the more this level is increased the more the frequencies around the cutoff frequency are enhanced/ amplified.