MDLR CASE 6U / 104HP Pro Performer Case
USED. In great condition.
The 6U 104HP Performer Series MKI case is our first portable case and is the first entry level model in our lineup. This is the perfect solution if you’re looking for a portable Eurorack case that can be used both in the studio or live on stage.
Filling two rows measuring 104HP and powered by Boardpower feeding two busboards, this 6U case offers 40 headers of connectivity giving you enough power to drive your favorite modules as you go out on the road to play.
You can easily take this rig with you while it’s fully patched because our lid design builds in the required spacing for your cables, making this unit a favorite for its ease of use.
With reliability in mind we build our cases with Penn Elcom components for maximum durability and apply a two-component coating solution that adds an extra layer of protection to your serious investment.
Two adjustable feet in the bottom of the case allow the artist to set the optimal playing angle assuring maximum ergonomics while increasing fun and comfort for the performer.
- 104HP 6U (208HP module space)
- Dimensions: L= 60cm W=32cm H=16,3cm
- Total weight 5,7 kg
- Space from top rail to bottom 7cm
- Can be carried while patched
- Handmade case, fully nailed and glued construction.
- 12mm birchwood with a special 2 layer protection coating
- Flush-mounted rails allow the modules to be mounted evenly with the sides of the case
- Lid allows to carry the case fully patched
- 4x 104HP rails with M3 threaded inserts
- Konstantlab Boardpower lightweight PSU. +12V 2A, -12V 1.2A, 5V 1.5A
- 40 headers.
- Total weight: 5,7 kg (w/ PSU, busboards and rails installed, including lid.)
- 1 side-mounted power switch + powerinlet
- 1x 1.8m power cord
- 1 x Meanwell power adapter included
- High-quality Penn Elcom components
- Super-comfortable Luxe carrying handle
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Completely assembled, wired, tested, and ready to play!