Moon Modular - 544CP: Utility Module
The M 544 CP UTILITY MODULE incorporates a couple of useful control voltage and logic functions in a CP sized module (4 units wide): · Two bipolar attenuators which double simultaneously as 2-channel mixer and signal inverter. If nothing is plugged into the inputs, 5 volts are present, so output A and B deliver a variable voltage between -5 and +5 volts and the A+B output delivers the sum of both to be used as a “level shifter” (for A or B).
· Slew limiter with dedicated on/off switch
· Gate delay
· 3-input voltage summer/inverter with 3 output jacks (2 straight, 1 inverted)
· 3-input gate summer/inverter (OR logic) with 3 output jacks (2 straight, 1 inverted) and status leds
· 3 leds indicating power supply voltages
· The voltage summer output is daisy-chained to the Slew Limiter input
· The gate summer output is daisy-chained to the Gate Delay input
There are two separate power connectors: One Club Of The Knobs, and one Synthesizers.Com.