Behringer - 173 Quad Gate/Multiples
Legendary Analog Quad Gate & Multiples Module for Eurorack
- Amazing quad Signal Gate/Multiple module from the '80s
- Authentic reproduction of original "System 100M*" circuitry
- 4 signal gates (switches) with buffered audio inputs and outputs for immediate signal switching
- Gates feature control inputs for positive and negative triggers plus LED indicators
- 6-channel multiples, each with 4 floating parallel connectors for optimal signal integrity
- Eurorack specs: 16 HP, 40 mA +12 V, 40 mA -12 V
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
SYSTEM 100 173 QUAD GATE/MULTIPLES
This is the Behringer SYSTEM 100 173 QUAD GATE/MULTIPLES. An authentic reproduction of the original “System 100M” circuitry from the 80s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the 173 QUAD GATE/MULTIPLES in with your existing rig to expand its capabilities and you’re sure to have a lot of fun.
The SYSTEM 100 173 QUAD GATE/MULTIPLES Module features 4 signal gates (switches) with buffered audio inputs and outputs for immediate signal switching. This provides users the option to choose between a control gate operation, non-inverting (active high) input or an inverting (active low) input.
6-channel multiples, each with 4 floating parallel connectors, are available for optimal signal integrity. You can now send out your signal to other modules to help you create more intricate patches and deliver more compelling sounds from one source.
Installing the SYSTEM 100 173 QUAD GATE/MULTIPLES is simple as it was designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and screw in the module using the included screws. This allows for the SYSTEM 100 173 QUAD GATE/MULTIPLES to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique set up.