Corsynth - C101 MKII: OTA Lowpass Filter (USED)
Used in Excellent Condition.
The C101 has been redesigned adding new features and improving other presents on the original design.
The main changes / improvements are:
- A new first order output with a 6db / octave response. With high resonance this output will sound almost like a bandpass filter.
- A dedicated modulation input for envelopes. This input has a 0,66 V/Octave response expanding the modulation range to 7,5 octaves using the typical 5V envelope. In case you use10V envelopes the input response can be changed to 1V/Octave with a jumper located on the back of the module. An inverter switch has been added to easily invert the input signal.
- A better gain compensation circuit for the 24db output. Not more volume drop when you turn up the resonance.
- An attenuverter has been added to the resonance modulation input.
- Better temperature compensation.
At high resonance settings the filter will start to oscillate and it can be used as a sine wave oscillator. The tracking is perfect over 5 octaves.
C101 MKII main characteristics
- Two filter outputs with 6db and 24db response
- Temperature compensated
- Dedicated envelope input with 0.66V / Octave response with inverter
- Filter self oscillate and can be used as VCO ( 1V/Octave )
- Voltage controlled resonance
- Two audio inputs one with attenuator
The C101 OTA Lowpass filter is built using high quality electronic components, Switchcraft jacks, Cosmo knobs (the same used by Moog Modular) , anodized aluminum front panel.