Doepfer - A-100 Basic Starter System LC3V
The Basic Starter System is a special combination of Doepfer modules which does not follow the usual synthesizer paths. It invites to experiment and supports "modern modular thinking".
It is mounted in a A-100LC3V vintage edition lowcost wooden case with a power supply.
The Starter System 1 contains following modules:
- A-190-4 MIDI / USB to CV / gate / sync interface
- A-160 clock divider ... well, for dividing clock signals
- A-110-2 basic analog VCO with 4 wave forms
- A-118 noise generator / random generator
- A-148 dual sample & hold generator
- A-138c polarizing mixer with signal attenuation and inversion
- A-106-5 12dB multi mode filter from the Oberheim SEM
- A-132-3 dual VCA with linear/exponential characteristic
- A-180-2 multiples for splitting and routing signals
- A-140 ADSR type envelope
- A-171-2 complex function generator e.g. for modulating
- A-147-2 LFO with voltage control of frequency and a delay function