Doepfer LMK4+ (NO CASE)
XLR POWER SUPPLY INCLUDED.
This is the new version with USB
(1) Midi Out
(1) Midi Out 2
(1) USB 2.0 Connector Full speed, not high.
USB Interface outputs the same data as Midi Output 1
This is the grey version of the LMK4+ high-end masterkeyboard from Doepfer without case.
The LMK4+ is the high-end model among the Doepfer master keyboards with various possibilities for controlling sound and playing. Its high-quality hammer-action keyboard, the many controllers and connection options as well as the indispensable sturdy case in the format and design of a touring flight case make it one of the most popular devices of its kind for professional use.
It features 8 split zones, 128 memories and many free programmable controllers ( 2 wheels, 2 sliders, one rotary potentiometer, 2 footcontrol connectors, 2 footswitch connectors, after touch).
The most important features of LMK4+ at a glance:
- high quality keyboard with real piano style action and hammer mechanics, 76 or 88 keys
- grey flightcase with handle and removable lid
- adjustable velocity reduction factor for black keys
- velocity resolution max. 127 steps resolution, dependig upon selected velocity curve
- monophonic aftertouch (Channel-aftertouch)
- 2-line, 16-character LC display, adjustable backlight/contrast
- operation via 24 buttons grouped in three rows of eight, 8 buttons with LED display - two wheels: one spring-loaded and one without spring, MIDI functions free assignable - 2 sliders (60 mm fader), MIDI functions free assignable
- 1 rotary control (rotary potentiometer), MIDI function free assignable
- 1 endless rotary encoder for data input
- 1 Midi Out 1, 1 Midi Out 2, 1 USB connector, USB2.0, the USB interface outputs the same data as the Midi output 1
- 1 MIDI input that is treated by the LMK4+ as separate zone (e.g. for connecting/managing a second keyboard or bass pedal)
- external 1/4" input-jack for double-footswitch (Sustain and Sustenuto function)
- 2 external 1/4" input-jacks for foot controller / sweep pedal