Free State FX - FSFX 116 Dual Trigger Processor
The new Freestate FX 116 Dual Trigger Processor is a true to the original reproduction, in Moog format, of the Mutable Instruments Peaks. It has all the same functionality with the build quality you expect from large format.
ADSR envelope generator
- Segment durations ranging from 0.2ms to 8s.
- Quartic attack, exponential decay, exponential release.
LFO and tap-tempo LFO
- 0.03 Hz to 160 Hz.
- 5 basic waveforms: square, triangle, sine, stepped, random.
- Waveform variations and morphing for each of these: PWM, slope, folding/harmonics, step size, interpolation.
- Phase at reset control.
- Tap LFO can lock onto irregular rhythms.
- Channel 1: 808 kick model with extra parameters (tune, punch).
- Channel 2: 808 snare model with extra parameters (tune, decay).
- Channel 2: A specific combination of settings transform the snare into a modelled 808 hi-hat.
- Twin: Channel 1&2 share the same parameters but can be triggered independently.
- Split: Channel 1 is edited by knobs 1&2, channel 2 edited by knobs 3&4, with a simplified 2-parameter control scheme.
- Expert: Channel 1&2 are completely independent.