LA Circuits - Moon Jock
The EM-201 Moon Jock Envelope Generator is a highly versatile four-stage ADSR module. This envelope generator has an extremely ‘snappy’ attack response time of 0.4ms, and a maximum response time of 12s. Its decay and release response times carry a minimum response time of 2.5ms and a maximum response time of 22s. Moon Jock also provides individual CV inputs for Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release.
- The Level knob functions as an attenuverter, which combines attenuation and polarity inversion in one control.
- The generator varies from 0V to +10V. The module offers expansive voltage control for Trigger, Gate, Decay, and Release parameters.
- The positive-going edge of any waveform presented to the TRIG-RETRIG IN input is treated as a trigger pulse. When the voltage of any waveform presented to Gate In input reaches +1V, it is treated as a gate that is held open until the voltage drops below +1V.
- The Auto-Repeat feature captures and cycles the output as determined by the Attack and Decay stages. In doing so, the module can also function as a low-frequency oscillator. The frequency of the LFO is determined by the time lapse of a single Attack-Decay cycle. Therefore, the Attack and Decay controls can be used to control the repeat rate.
- The minimum repeat rate is approximately 0.02 Hz, and the maximum repeat rate is approximately 350 Hz.
- In Gated Repeat mode, the envelope only repeats when gate signal is presented to Gate In.
- The Hold switch holds the envelope voltage at the Sustain control level. The Manual push button provides a momentary Sustain hold.
Product SKU: 200-0201
Dimensions: 12 HP (3U)
Panel: 2.00 mm Anodized Aluminum
Power: +/-12V | 25 mA