Polyend - Tracker
Next Shipment will be Mid/End of Sept 2020.
A retro form factor updated with forward looking functionality and designed as an easy to use compact standalone workstation. Made for the creatives who break patterns on a daily basis. Designed to help artists forge unique avenues of sonic construction. Introducing the first hardware tracker in the music world.
- Large screen, ergonomic keyboard, and a big knob for fast and easy navigation.
- It's standalone and portable – everything you need to produce an album wherever you are.
- Sampler, Wavetable or Granular Synthesizer and FM Radio for limitless inspiration.
- Powerful Step Sequencer and Song Arranger for finishing your piece in a flash.
- Performance mode lets you creatively break, mangle, and augment your patterns when playing live.
- Bidirectional MIDI to play with other software and hardware.
The Polyend Tracker incorporates the quintessential characteristics of a classic tracker. The vertical timeline, the powerful sequencer and the mechanical keyboard combined with a newly designed input interface enables you to make and perform your music in a new and intuitive way. After a quick glance and a few minutes with the Polyend Tracker interface, you’ll soon realize the array of tools that are at your fingertips.
Stay on track
Polyend Tracker is slick, light and portable. It's also easy on the energy consumption so you can use it with any USB power source. Its sturdy and compact form factor makes it a great companion for music creation wherever and whenever you feel like it. No matter if you’re in your studio, on the run, or at the gig.
Polyend Tracker is equipped with a variety of powerful sound design tools. Use your existing sample library, record new ones with line or mic inputs, or use the built-in FM radio. Record samples, play them, slice them, mash them, or even make a synth out of them using Wavetable and Granular synthesis with its all necessary parts (filters, ADSRs, etc.)
The team player
Polyend Tracker works great with other instruments too. Thanks to the bilateral MIDI implementation, you can use it to sequence and control external gear or it can be used as a sound module controlled by any external MIDI software or hardware devices.
Ins and Outs
- Stereo Out
- Mono Line In
- Mono Mic In
- MIDI In
- MIDI Out
In the box
- Polyend Tracker
- USB‑A power adapter
- USB-C cable (2 m)
- 3.5 mm to 2x 6.3 mm adapter
- Minijack to MIDI DIN adapter
- 16GB MicroSD Card
- MicroSD to USB-A Adapter
Size and Weight
- Height: 0.64 inch (1.62 cm)
- Width: 14.09 inches (35.79 cm)
- Depth: 9.68 inches (24.59 cm)
- Weight: 4.3 pounds (2.0 kg)