Sonicware - ELZ_1
VERSION 2.1 FIRMWARE ALREADY INSTALLED!
The Sonicware ELZ_1 is a portable multi-engine digital synthesizer with five synthesis forms. Diverse sound engines include the FM SYNTH, the 8BIT WAVE MEMORY SYNTH allowing editing and morphing, the DNA Explorer that can be used to examine and alter waveforms from captured audio, and the SiGRINDER granular synthesizer. It includes an ADSR envelope, multi-mode filter and EQ and an arpeggiator along with a host of effects including overdrive/distortion, chorus, vibrato, phaser, delay, reverb, tremolo and auto-pan.
From the day you put your hands on the ELZ_1, you will become a sound adventurer. Start a journey in search of exciting sounds that are unique to this world.
- The diverse synthesizer engines of the ELZ_1 were all developed from the ground up
- FM SYNTH (4 operators with feedback and detuning)
- 8BIT WAVE MEMORY SYNTH (waveform editing and morphing with FM mode)
- DNA EXPLORER (extract and generate waveforms from audio)
- SiGRINDER (granular synthesizer engine)
- STANDARD OSC (sin, square, triangle and saw waves)
- LOW-BIT OSC (sin, square, triangle and saw waves)
- Overdrive/distortion, chorus, vibrato, phaser, delay, reverb, tremolo and auto-pan