UDO Audio - Super 6 (PRE-ORDER)
Noisebug will be importing the UDO Super 6 Keyboard and we are very proud to offer this keyboard on a pre-order basis with no deposit required.
Full Payment will be due at the time of shipping which at the moment is set for February/March of 2020.
The price will be somewhere between $2800 and $2999 and will include shipping from our store in Southern California.
You have a choice of blue or black.
If interested in pre-ordering - please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 909-622-4556.
The Super 6 is a 12-voice polyphonic, binaural hybrid synthesizer. The instrument combines state of the art FPGA digital hardware oscillators with voltage controlled analog technology. It is flexible, powerful and refined with a gorgeous analog sound character. Rich and evolving texturescan be easily created via the Super-Wavetable core. Results are shapeable using the binaural analog signal path and the flexible modulation system. Thanks to great built-quality and lots of control elements, the Super 6 is a superb live instrument.
The features of the Super 6 at a glance:
- 12-Voice Polyphonic Analog-Hybrid Synthesizer
- 4 Octave Fatar Keyboard with Velocity and Aftertouch, Expression and Sustain
- Binaural Analog Signal Path for Stereo Movement and Spatial Effects
- 7-core Super-Wavetable Main Oscillator with Waveform Download
- DDS Oscillator 2 with FM, Sync, Sub Oscillator and X-Fade Modes
- Flexible Hybrid FPGA & Analog Voice Architecture
- Robustly Built with Solid, Playable Controls
- Multi-purpose Flexible LFOs, Envelopes & Modulation Matrix
- Arpeggiator & Step Sequencer
- External Audio Input with Audio Trigger
- Dual Stereo 24-bit Digital Effects