Zeppelin Design Labs - Cortado MkIII Contact Microphone
The Cortado MkIII is the latest incarnation of our popular balanced and buffered contact microphone.
- All-new sensor design is nearly indestructible
- Phantom-powered onboard preamp circuit is housed in rugged steel chassis
- 6′ (1.8m) shielded cable from sensor to chassis
- 50 Hz – 17 kHz bandwidth
- Switchable onboard high pass filter (called “Bass Boost”)
- -10 dB pad for recording extra-loud sources
- Requires 24-48 VDC phantom power from a standard XLR mic cable
- Optional rubber feet for the chassis included
- Mounting putty included
The optional Attachment Accessory Kit includes a variety of clamps, tape and extra putty for attachment to any surface.
The Cortado MkIII is the most affordable contact mic in its class.