Tangible Waves - 2TONE
2TONE is a dual bass-treble tone control, that is a quite useful companion for the MIXCONSOLE, to shape the overall spectrum of individual signal paths.
Module power consumption: 4 mA
- IN1 - Audio signal for channel 1
- IN2 - Audio signal for channel 2
- Out 1 - Adjusted signal for channel 1
- Out 2 - Adjusted signal for channel 2
- HIGH 1 - Adjust the high frequencies for channel 1
- LOW 1 - Adjust the low frequencies for channel 1
- HIGH 2 - Adjust the high frequencies for channel 2
- LOW 2 - Adjust the low frequencies for channel 2
Use this to raise or lower certain frequencies of a sound source before sending it to the MIXCONSOLE or other mixing module.
It can be useful to free up a filter module is some cases, e.g. roll the top off a bass pitch to make it deeper sounding.
If you want to risk your speakers/headphones, you can feed one channel's output into the input of the other channel so you boost the signal twice.