Moon Modular - 564 V2: Quad Sequential Switch
Sequential Divider Switch, a combination of a sequential 4-to-1/1-to-4 bidirectional electronic switch with clock divider.
Each switch has its own set-button for manual activation, trigger input (positive edge) and classic style indicator lamps.
One output/input-jack, four output/input jacks, clock input to shift the switch position. Four counter circuits, doubling as clock dividers, are connected in series with adjustable divider ratios.
Ratio switch positions
- SKIP skip step
- 1 shift after one clock pulse
- 2 shift after two clock pulses
- 3 shift after three clock pulses
- 4 shift after four clock pulses
- 8 shift after eight clock pulses
Each switch has its own gate
output: ‘on‘ as long as step is active).
Module Size: 2 unit space