Doepfer - A-190-3V: USB/MIDI-to-CV/Gate Interface
Module A-190-3 is a Midi/USB-to-CV/Gate interfacethat allows the integration of the A-100 system into a USB or Midi environment.It has available 4 analog control voltage outputs(CV1...4) and one Gate output. A-190-3 is the modular version of .
- Midi Input
- Learn button
- Gate Out (with LED for Gate display and learn function), 0/+5V
- CV1: controlled by Midi note messages, 1V/Octave, 0...+5V
- CV2: controlled by Midi pitch bend, ~ -2.5...+2.5V or ~ 0...+5V (can be selected by an internal jumper)
- CV3: controlled by Midi velocity, 0...+5V
- CV4: controlled by Midi control change messages, free assignale controller in learn mode
- Glide control (portamento function for CV1)
- Midi channel, reference note and Midi control change number for CV4 are adjusted by means of a learn button and LED.
- By means of two jumpers CV1 and Gate can beconnected to the corresponding lines of the A-100 bus. That way the VCOs or and the envelope generator can be controlled directly via the A-100 bus, i.e. it's not necessary to patchCV and Gate with cables between the front panels. In addition CV1 is buffered,i.e. even several VCOs can be controlled by the A-190-3 without the need of anadditional bus buffer (e.g. or ).
- The gate voltage can be st to +5V or +12V by means of two jumpers. For modules of the A-100 both voltages can be used. For modules or devices from other manufacturers the gate voltage has to be set accordingly.
- If you want to connect the gate output to devices that use S-Trig a special S-Trig cable is available. For details please refer to our
- By means of the precisi CV adder CV1 and CV2 can be added to obtain an adjustable width of the pitch bend. For this CV2 of the A-190-3 is connected to the upper input of the which has an attenuator available. CV1 of the A-190-3 is connected to one of the other inputs without attenuator.