Tangible Waves - 2LFO
A dual LFO with different waveforms and triangle-sawtooth blending.
The 2LFO module has two LFO units with different features and generates modulation voltages mostly below the audio range. This module offers
- RATE knobs for controlling the frequency
- SLOW / FAST switch for two frequency ranges; with FAST the rate can go into the lower audio range
- SHAPE knob for the first LFO, blends from rising sawtooth to triangle to falling sawtooth
- Triangle / Sawtooth switch for the second LFO; changes the waveform of the output
- PULSEWIDTH knob for the second LFO, this sets the pulsewidth of the according output
- control LEDs for the output waveforms
- PWM input for modulation of the squarewave pulsewidth of the second LFO
The low frequency oscillator (LFO) module generates modulation voltages mostly below the audio range. The 2LFO module has two LFO units with different features and generates modulation voltages mostly below the audio range.
The waveform of the first LFO can be continuously morphed from rising saw to triangle to falling saw by turning a knob.
The pulse output of the second LFO can be shaped with the pulsewidth knob for different pulse lenghts.
- SYNC 1 - resets the LFO 1 waveform when a trigger pulse is received
- SYNC 2 - resets the LFO 2 waveform when a trigger pulse is received
- PWM 2 - control voltage input for pulse width modulation of PULSE wave output of LFO 2
- SQUARE 1 - low frequency square wave with fixed width (half cycle)
- TRIANGLE / SAWTOOTH 1 - low frequency triangle or sawtooth wave
- SQUARE 2 - low frequency pulse where pulse length is set by the PULSEWIDTH knob
- TRIANGLE / SAWTOOTH 2 - low frequency triangle or sawtooth wave
- BUS CV - control voltage signal from MIDI
- BUS CTRL - CTRL signal from MIDI (CH1 - CC20)
- RATE 1 knob - frequency control for LFO 1
- SHAPE knob - controls a smooth transition from rising saw to triangle to falling saw waveforms for LFO 1
- SLOW / FAST switch 1 - switch between two frequency ranges for LFO 1
- TRIANGLE LED 1 - visual reference for the TRIANGLE / SAWTOOTH output for LFO 1
- RATE 2 knob - frequency control for LFO 2
- SLOW / FAST switch 2 - switch between two frequency ranges for LFO
- TRIANGLE / SAWTOOTH switch - choose the waveform of the TRIANGLE / SAWTOOTH output for LFO 2
- PULSEWIDTH knob - set the pulse width of the output for LFO 2
- PULSE LED - visual reference for the PULSE output for LFO 2