Tangible Waves - 4ATTMIX
This module offers four separate attenuators to reduce signal strengths and also comes with a mix output.
Module power consumption: 2 mA
- IN 1-4 - signal inputs for each attenuator
- OUT 1-4 - individual attenuator outputs
- MIX - mixer outputs
- 2x +5V - static 5V outputs
- Bus Ctrl - CC20 CV from Master I/O module
- Bus Gate - gate signal from the Master I/O MIDI to CV converter
- LEVEL 1-4 potentiometers - reduce the strength of the incoming signals 1-4
- MIX switches - remove the input signals from the mix output
- DC AUDIO switch - switches the module between DC-coupled (0-5V) and AC-coupled (signal centered around 2.5V, sometimes useful for audio signals) operation
- You can create a static control voltage by patching a +5V output into a signal input and then attenuate it to suit your needs. This is useful when another module offers a CV input which you would like to control with a knob and not a variable CV source (like an LFO or envelope).
- The individual attenuator outputs and the mix output work at the same time, so you can have a mix of different control voltages as well as their individually attenuated signals for further use or processing by other modules.