Tangible Waves - 4ATTMIX FADER
4ATTMIX FADER is functionally identical with the 4ATTMIX module, but instead of potentiometers there are faders which are convenient in certain situations where values are to be changed simultaneously, It is also easier to see the current levels at a glance, excellent for VCO mixing.
Module power consumption: 2 mA
- IN 1-4 - signal inputs for each attenuator
- OUT 1-4 - individual outputs for the relevant signal in.
- MIX - Signals from inputs 1 to 4 combined as set by controls below.
- +5V (x2) - static 5V outputs
- Bus Ctrl - Midi CC20 CV from Master I/O module
- Bus Gate - gate signal from the Master I/O MIDI to CV converter
- LEVEL 1-4 faders - reduce the strength of the incoming signals 1-4
- MIX switches - adds/ removes the input signals from the mix output
- DC AUDIO switch - switches the module between DC-coupled (0-5V) and AC-coupled (signal centered around 2.5V, sometimes useful for audio signals) operation