Tangible Waves - MS20 Filter
The famous MS 20 filter for AE modular!
This adaptation of the filter used first in Korg's MS-20 synth for AE modular offers control knobs for cutoff frequency, resonance and CV attenuator. Two signal inputs for different signal levels control the "drive" of the module. Compared to the wasp filter this filter has a significant self resonance and also a very quick response to changes in the cutoff frequency.
The output is a lowpass type.
This filter module is a variant of the Korg MS20 filter, however the current model only supports the low pass option of that filter circuit.
- IN H - this is "driving" the input signal to a higher level
- IN L - this is sending a lower input level of the signal to the circuitry
- CV 1 - accepts CV control for cutoff frequency
- CV 2 - additional CV control for cutoff frequency
- LP - low pass filter output
- MULT - an unbuffered multiple
- BUS CV - this sits below the input jacks on the left side and will output CV pitch from a connected MIDI device
- BUS CTRL - this sits below the input jacks on the left side and will output the MIDI control message from a connected MIDI device.
- FREQ Knob - cuttoff frequency
- CV 1 Knob - control voltage attenuator
- RESONANCE Knob