Tangible Waves - POLAMIX
The POLAMIX is similar to the 2CVTOOL in that you can offset and -/+ attenuate CV signals, but it also acts as a 3 channel mixer. Try to use this with 3 LFOs for modulation mayhem!
Module power consumption: 2 mA
- IN 1 - accept any CV or audio signal
- IN 2 - accept any CV or audio signal
- IN 3 - accept any CV or audio signal
- Bus CV - CV signal from MIDI
- Bus CTRL - CTRL signal from MIDI
- OUT (x2) - output signal of the mix of attenuated 3 channels
- MULT - passive multiple, not connected to the module's circuitry
- OFFSET - Potentiometer to dial in the offset voltage for all three channels. This will be added to the incoming CV on each channel.
- LEVEL 1 - Potentiometer to select the attenuation. This is a bipolar control in that it can reduce the incoming voltage or increase it.
- LEVEL 2 - As above for channel 2.
- LEVEL 3 - As above for channel 3.