Tangible waves - Sample & Hold
A module whose output voltage is set by "sampling" the input voltage when triggered. This is usually for producing random notes/modulation in conjunction with the noise module.
There are 2 independent Sample & Hold circuits within this module.
Module power consumption: 2 mA
- In 1 - The source for where the voltage will be selected from.
- Trig 1 - For a pulse to tell the module to take the voltage reading of input 1 and send that value to output 1.
- In 2 - The source for where voltage will be selected from.
- Trig 2 - For a pulse to tell the module to take a reading from input 2 and send that value to output 2.
- Out 1 (2) - The voltage selected by In/Trig 1 is available here.
- Out 2 (2) - The voltage selected by In/Trig 2 is available here.
- Thru (4) - On older modules marked Mult as a passive mixing/signal splitter as per many other AE Modules.
This module has no performance controls.
This video describes how to use the SAMPLE&HOLD module and makes use of the 2ATT/CV module for controlling pitch: