Tangible Waves - SVFILTER
This filter module is a classic state variable filter.
Two signal inputs for different signal levels control the "drive" of the module.
Compared to the wasp filter this filter has a significant self resonance and also a very quick response to cutofffrequency changes.
Module power consumption: 2 mA
- IN H - main audio signal
- IN L - optional additional audio signal which will be mixed together with the main signal at a lower level before going through the filter
- CV 1 - control voltage for cutoff frequency, this will affect all three filter curves
- CV 2 - control voltage for cutoff frequency, this will also affect all three filter curves
- LP - low pass filter output
- BP - band pass filter output
- HP - high pass filter output
- BUS CV - this sits below the input jacks on the left side and will output CV pitch from a connected MIDI device
- BUS CTRL - this sits below the input jacks on the left side and will output the MIDI control message from a connected MIDI device (CH1 - CC20)
- FREQ Knob - cuttoff frequency
- CV 1 Knob - control voltage attenuator
- RESONANCE Knob
Here's a patch for a low pass gate:
- Any signal -> SVFILTER (IN L)
- SVFILTER (LP) -> VCA (IN1)
- ENV (OUT) -> SVFILTER (CV1)
- ENV (OUT) -> VCA (CV1)