Corsynth - C105 MKII: Voltage Controlled Noise / Lo-Fi Machine
The C105 new characteristics are :
- The internal clock has a new LOW mode that allows to use it as a traditional sample and hold.
- The module now accepts external clock signals, so it can be synced to other modules.
- New clock output. Now the C105 can be used as a master clock.
- The passive first order HPF has been replaced for a voltage controlled second order HPF.
The C105 is based on a Sample and Hold with an internal clock that goes from 0,2Hz up to 44KHz and it can be voltage controlled. This wide frequency range and two FM inputs ( one with a reversible attenuator ) allow to create subtle or harsh digital and aliassing effects. The internal noise generator in combination with the S&H make a perfect way to create pitched noises, random voltages, sound FXs etc. In addition, there is also a 12db VC controlled high pass filter with an independent output.
The C105 can be used in many different ways:
- Sample rate reducer
- Noise generator
- Voltage controlled High pass filter
- Random voltage generator
- Random gate generator
- Sample and Hold
- VC Clock
- Square wave oscillator
The Lo-Fi input is normalized to the internal noise generator.
The C105 Voltage Controlled Noise / Lo-Fi Machine MKII is built using high quality electronic components, Switchcraft jacks, NKK switches, Cosmo knobs (the same used in the Moog Modulars) , black anodized aluminium front panel.
- Module Format : 5U, MU format ( Synthesizers.com, Moog )
- Module Width : 1 MU ( Moog Unit )
- Power : +15V@38mA , -15V@37mA
- Power connectors : Synthesizers.com , MOTM ( 4 pin )
- Signal level : 10Vpp ( +/- 5V )